Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ahh, we survived the week...Like Jane used to say,

Oh well, Its good enough of a week...
All results got back de...
Not too satisfied, hope I can survive till the end of this year,
A lot of people is making me paranoid.
I got tired very easily too, slept in most of the lectures, the only exception is Maths 2 which I want to pay attention and Physics, cause I got my Lappy (I think it needs a new name...) in front of me.
Term 3 is gonna go uphill, already got tons of assignment... *work work*.

Specifically Physics is...Haiz~....

At least comments from tutors is going the positive direction. I hope,

We also went for
"The Hangover"
I presume this movie is soo 18+ back in Msia...
But its only 15+ here...

Quite a funny movie I guess, albeit too much adult jokes, but our seat or
should I call it...pillows?
Basically, we lied down and watch...Not too good for comfort sadly, neck hurty..
Its in the cinema by the way, its not home pillow..

Oh well, the main "Joke" of the week, is MSN conversations,
As private as it's suppose to be, its relevant as jokes...done in a weird way.

Hmm...
Let's see,
Comment for my previous post of Cai $hen cooking...
Yes, the one M*tt was caught with the big bowl...

But this time, it's not about him,
Relax M*tt,

You have till Sunday...again,

Let's start with something small?

Evidently, I didn't lie about that statement, I mean,
just the looks of those mouth-watering-food is enough to win.


Now, for the 2nd part, Its a shocking truth revealed!!!

Ok, not very, but hey, we all know WHO said that...now


Now this is the best part...Ever wonder how a simply mistake can end up into something different?
This does.
Naturally, her answer was : OK! sure!
Who wouldn't wanna be call by a God?...right?...right?.

That takes care of the fun... I am putting more and more bounty on my head....Ahahaha...
Like the Forgiving One said, "Repent for your past mistakes, and you shall be forgiven"
I am sorry, I know what I AM doing is wrong... Please forgive me.


~*clicks Publish Post*~
=)~Strider's~XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~