Life in Aussie

People used to say that even when things change, something will always stay the same. I do suppose that living here does prove it a little. However, the feeling of nostalgic does not go away easily, I do miss home...The laughter...The food...The Internet...The People especially

Ah...The day finally arrives for Maths 1 lecture...
Now I really get it why everyone was doing the homework with so much problems.

The lecture is messy...We started out from pg. 12...we "slowly" backtrack to 1...then go "slowly" to 10. I got hardly enough time to flip the pages.

Which contains too many things that I have not even heard about...less aside understanding.
Not to comment on anything but...It's kinda looked like our add.maths back then is soo inferior compared to the other countries...even Indo got something that I haven't seen before.

At least...the good news is...Maths 1...Calculator is allowed

On the bad news...no calculator allowed for Maths 2.(It's back to basics time!)
At least our lecturer promised that we won't be needing it, let's see if it is for real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Followers ~